Dal forum dell'IPSC, scrive Vince Pinto:
Just a quick summary of decisions made by the 2011 IPSC Assembly (in no particular order):
- The 2012 IPSC Assembly will be held in Paraguay in conjunction with the Pan-American Handgun Championship.
- Handgun Modified Division ceases to exist 1 January 2012, but Shotgun Modified Division survived.
- The 2014 Handgun World Shoot XVII will be held at Frank Garcia's range in Frostproof, Florida, USA (Votes 26 USA, 25 Thailand).
- President Nick Alexakos reelected (Votes 41 for Nick Alexakos, 11 votes for challenger Stephanie Kieninger).
- All Rules Committee proposals passed except for the Production Division minimum single-action trigger pull.
- All other rule proposals failed except for the one in favour of additional funding for WinMSS.
- IPSC Mini-Rifle was approved but implementation will be delayed pending investigation of the protest by the USA that the introduction of IPSC Mini-Rifle is unconstitutional.
- IPSC Classic Division overwhelmingly approved (53 votes in favour, with only the Netherlands voting against it)